Sr Developer/Analyst - Financial Services
- Bellevue, WA
Our client is looking for a strong architect/developer to help design, build, and improve the client's platform. The ideal candidate should have diverse experience across the technology stack.
- Plan, design, develop and test business-critical software solutions in concert with other developers within the department.
- Research, prove out and recommend technology, patterns and practices in aid of maturing our investment services platform.
- Perform operational and sustainment activities in support of key system entities that have cross-system dependencies including overnight support.
- Serve as mentor and provide oversight for a small team of developers.
- 7+ years of C#, VB.NET, or equivalent object-oriented language
- 5+ years of experience in architecting and developing middle-tier and thick client technology
- 5+ Experience with Data modeling and SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience with trading systems and API integration (FIX Engine, Compliance Engine integration experience.)
- Experience in an Agile Development Environment
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with Real-Time Market Data
Friday, November 8, 2019