SVP Innovation and Technology
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is Los Angeles is bringing on a Senior Vice President of Innovations and Technology to enhance their team with a focus on organizational innovation through technology.
This role will focus on managing the innovation process, identifying strategies and new technologies and developing new capabilities, business models and industry structures to impact the company.
The primary responsibilities for the Senior Vice President of Innovations and Technology include organizational leadership on technology solutions and daily IT operations, leading technology research and review, and advocating for technology innovation throughout the organization.
- Create processes for researching and testing new ideas, insights and strategic innovation
- Analyze trends and emerging new market opportunities
- Identify key data and metrics to effectively assess value creation and value capture from key stakeholders
- Advocate and champion for key technology innovation
- Develop and maintain the technology organizational structure to support business needs
- Strategize resources to ensure on-time and on-budget completion of technology projects
- Deliver technology initiatives and solutions for all departments
- Manage a technology budget including prioritizing key projects and people strategy
- Minimum 15 years of experience in technology, product management, and/or innovation consulting, with a minimum of 10 years management and leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with executive management and peers, and direct reports, as well as manage complex cross-functional initiatives with minimal direction
- Experience working with enterprise technology
- Operational background and demonstrated success in leading complex projects and programs
- Passion for catalyzing and driving change, and the skills to develop and drive strategic initiatives across all facets of a business
- Bachelor’s degree required
Friday, November 8, 2019