Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Santa Monica, CA
Our client is looking to add a Senior Full Stack Engineer to their team in Santa Monica,
- Take technical ownership of REST-oriented architecture supporting our mobile and web applications.
- Be an exemplary consumer of your own services as you create intuitive and robust user interfaces for our web applications while working closely with other service consumers such as our native iOS and Android apps.
- Design and code new features, write scalable services, build maintainable user interfaces, and work closely with other engineers and leads to maintain tech visions.
- Engage in technical planning to influence the direction of our software and organization.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in designing, developing and delivering engaging user experiences on customer web sites and portals
- Strong experience and in depth knowledge of PHP, object-oriented programming, design patterns, and frameworks. Other technologies such ElasticSearch, MongoDB, NodeJS, Redis, and GIT are all pluses.
- Understanding and strong foundation in MySQL and relational databases.
- Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently as well as work jointly with the team.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and scale web applications in an agile environment.
Friday, November 8, 2019