1st Fruits Consulting, Inc.
- Fairbanks, AK
Have you ever wanted to enter the healthcare industry, but didn't have the education or experience?
Do you have a strong background in Customer Service?
Are you good in math and attention to detail?
Train on-the-job to be a Pharmacy Technician and became a part of the best Pharmacy in Alaska! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
Part time, 15 to 30 hour per week.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields is preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Out of this world Customer Service
- Must be able to qualify to be licensed by the State of Alaska
Tuesday, May 18, 2021