Do you excel in creatingdigital marketing campaigns?
Do you thrive onseeing your analytics improve your digital campaigns when you make changes based on your analysis?
Do you dream aboutvideo, mobile, and social elementsto add to your display and programmatic marketing campaigns?
Our client, a digital marketing agency, specializes on lead generation and has an opening for someone who LOVES paid search digital marketing! This position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of search engine marketing (SEM), media buying, video, social and display marketing campaigns for multiple clients
Not only will you help develop the creative, but you will test it, manage it, dissect it, report on it, and find ways to maximize the results. You will be responsible for targeting, bidding, optimizing, and hands on management to achieve campaign expectations.
The company has a strong team that is expanding and your campaigns will integrate with the organic, paid search, and traditional marketing staff to generate various leads for their clients.
· Create, implement, manage and report on multiple digital campaigns.
· Tag creation, trafficking, A/B testing, troubleshooting, and reporting.
· Set targets, bid, and optimize campaigns.
· Provide weekly campaign performance reports with strategic analysis and optimization recommendations.
· Utilize multiple sources of client provided and internal marketing performance data to improve social media marketing effectiveness
· 3+ years of successful digital media marketing experience
· 2+ years of both SEM and social media marketing experience
· A/B Testing
· AdWords Experience (certification preferred)
· Experience with bid management tools
· Background in data mining and optimizations; including performance-driven programs
· Excel super-user!
· Data driven to develop ideas and draw conclusions
· Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, with an analytical mindset, and go-getter initiative
· Time management and project management skills