360 Talent Group LLC
- Hilliard, OH
360 Talent Group is proud to exclusively partner with our Hilliard based client now seeking a junior/mid level .NET Developer.
A Software Developer will participate in the entire software development life-cycle of web-based software applications, data management solutions and client portals.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of software applications that adhere to designs that support business requirements.
- Support and extension of existing code base as well as development of new solutions.
- Participation in software testing, including writing unit tests and manual testing of code written by other developers.
- Follow established development practices.
- Demonstrate strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills. Interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Actively participate in sprint planning meetings to estimate effort on upcoming development work.
- Stay current on and explore new relevant technologies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No travel is expected.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Ability to learn new technologies. Ability to work with others in cross-functional teams. Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail. Excellent problem-solving skills. Must be highly organized, able to act independently, and work within timeline and budget.
Must have experience with:
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft .NET framework, C#, Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework
- Solid understanding of CSS and CSS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, SCSS, LESS)
- Solid understanding of SOLID design concepts
- Solid understanding of Microsoft SQL Server development including querying, creation of stored procedures and meta-data
- Solid understanding of development and server-based products (e.g. Windows, SQL Server, and IIS).
Other relevant skills:
- Understanding of how to create/maintain unit tests using various testing/mocking frameworks
- ASP.NET Webforms
- Using various development tools (e.g. Gulp, NPM, ReSharper, SQL Prompt, Fiddler, .NET decompilers, Powershell)
- Content management systems (e.g. Sitefinity and SquareSpace)
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in computer sciences, information technology, or related field.
2+ years of experience in software product development (programming), including web and database development and maintenance
Friday, January 31, 2020
$65,000 - $80,000