Manager, Entrepreneur Inclusion Programs
360 Talent Group LLC
- Columbus, OH
360 Talent Group has partnered with Rev1 Ventures in assisting with the selection of candidates for a newly created position, Manager of Entrepreneur Inclusion Programs.
The successful Manager, Entrepreneur Inclusion Programs is passionate about creating access to entrepreneurship for all. The ideal candidate has a deep network within the small business community and experience helping diverse entrepreneurs access the resources they need to form their business and access customers and capital. Reporting to the Senior Director, Entrepreneur and Inclusion Programs, this team member will take a leadership role in driving forward Rev1’s Inclusive Entrepreneurship strategy, with a focus on outreach, grassroots partnerships, and support of high-impact, community-led efforts to develop the next generation of diverse entrepreneurs. The successful candidate will manage existing partnerships but will nurture and grow Rev1’s network over time, creating more opportunities for collaboration and access.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and drive Rev1’s inclusion programs and partnerships – both internally and externally – with a focus on reducing bias and improving access for diverse entrepreneurs.
- Nurture and grow relationships with diverse networks and entrepreneur support organizations, identifying opportunities to expand Rev1’s referral network and community-based educational offerings, ultimately driving more women and minority entrepreneurs into Rev1’s deal flow.
- Serve as Rev1’s designated liason to the City of Columbus for the Ecosystem Builder role, in support of the City’s Small Business Agenda, whose mission is to cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, and continuously improving small business ecosystem that enables all entrepreneurs to enjoy equitable opportunity for success that contributes to local economic development outcomes. Lead and support two related working committees in driving forward strategies and initiatives designed to support this mission.
- Support Rev1’s role in the Frankin County Forward Cities Accelerator focused on fostering and driving inclusive innovation at the neighborhood level across the county.
- Support Rev1’s internal Inclusive Entreprenuership Committee and staff education program.
- Serve as an advocate for Rev1’s work within the larger community, representing at events and speaking opportunities as identified within the broader strategy.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years experience in advising and advocating for underserved entrepreneurs.
- Keen understanding of the critical challenges faced by diverse entrepreneurs and an ability to address those challenges using existing or creating new programs and educational offerings.
- Proven experience in networking; ability and passion to expand existing and develop new, highly relevant relationships at all levels.
- Proven experience managing relationships with key partners and stakeholders, and a proven ability to communicate effectively. Experience writing, securing, and managing grant-related programs a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented; proven project management capabilities, including the ability to manage multiple key projects simultaneously with the instincitive ability to identify and prioritize high-impact over low-value initiatives.
- Stong communicator with the ability to interact across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Highly data-driven with strong technical proficiency and comfort with software applications, databases and systems used by the company.
- Comfortable working on a diverse team: we believe that gender, racial, ethnic, and cultural diversity are key elements in startup success, and we foster this belief on our own team as well.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial spirit: (1) willing to explore new ways to approach problems and opportunities in ways others haven’t explored; (2) optimistic; (3) always seeking how to improve any process; (4) understands risk mitigation; and (5) focused on outcomes.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive compensation package comprising base salary plus performance-based variable compensation
- Collaborative work environment
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) with matching
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Rev1 Ventures - Columbus, Ohio
- Travel 5-10%
As an equal opportunity employer, Rev1 Ventures does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Thursday, January 16, 2020
$80,000 - $90,000