Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- Eldersburg, MD
If you are interested in working in a fun & energetic environment while helping others become more health-conscious, Smoothie King is the place for you! You will -
- Lead and develop team members
- Ensure an exceptional Guest experience
- Provide a high quality product
- Maximize sales performance
- Drive profitability while maintaining a fun and welcoming atmosphere
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Store Manager is responsible for all operations of the Smoothie King, including the following:
- Learn all franchise policies and ensure the store is following the policies.
- Complete all necessary training.
- Learn all franchise procedures for making smoothies and food, and work on the line when necessary.
- Hire employees.
- Supervise all employees, including Assistant Manager, Shift and Team Leads.
- Weekly financial reporting to the Manager/Owner.
- Weekly employee schedules.
- Order food and supplies.
- Ensure all shifts are covered
- Schedule equipment maintenance.
- Oversee all catering orders.
- Guest Service Experience in restaurant or retail environment 3 years
- Supervision 1 year
- Experience analyzing Financial Reports 1 year
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Demonstrated experience building community relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and written
- Ability to manage store operations independently
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage resources to ensure established service levels are maintained at all times
- Exception Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of guest service techniques
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team building skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to plan and organize workload
$300 sign on bonus (however, must meet all requirements to receive bouns).
Wednesday, June 23, 2021