Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- North Wales, PA
Are you looking to join an innovative, rapidly growing company with an opportunity for professional development with a leading, global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) program management service with 25 years of experience? We have partnered with thousands of companies, to develop, implement, and manage EHS programs that reduce insurance costs and legal liabilities and improve compliance and culture.
We are looking for a Administrative Specialist to join our team in North Wales PA. This is a 1099 temp to hire position. If the description below sounds like you, Apply Now!
- Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls.
- Maintain front office cleanliness and be the point of contact for all visitors.
- Schedule administrative appointments, luncheons, events, and update CEO's calendar.
- Negotiate with vendors, buy supplies, and manage stockroom
- Arrange administrative staff meetings.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and incoming packages or deliveries.
- Prepare correspondence by issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of senior staff
- Prepare memos, invoices, or other reports for staff.
- Provide additional assistance to operations administrator as requested
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED.
- 0-3 years' experience as an assistant in a similar position.
- Reliable, motivated, efficient, and friendly
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Degree in business administration or communications preferred.
- EHS industry experience preferred
Come work for a company that values its employees, clients, and contribution to the EHS community.
Monday, March 15, 2021