Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- New York, NY
Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions is seeking a Project Manager for DIRECT HIRE on behalf of our client. Tentative start date January 2020.
The Project Manager role is designed to maximize NYC Health 340B program compliance, script volume and program savings through client satisfaction, pharmacy expansion and client/pharmacy retention, program optimization and new product expansion. This strategic position serves as the primary day-to-day client and pharmacy contact (in conjunction with designated Executive Sponsor) and facilitates all key communications related to program performance between the client and RxStrategies. Success will be measured according to the client specific financial, operational and relationship outcomes against defined client/RxStrategies Business Plans. Success from an RxStrategies perspective will be defined by both positive client satisfaction ratings, program growth and overall client references.
- Serve as client advocate and a primary point of contact on managed and key accounts
- Develop, update and execute Account Plans incorporating short and long-term objectives
- Collaborate with Executive Sponsor, Pharmacy support team, and other internal business partners to promptly identify any service issues, and take lead resolving and preventing complex service issues
- Provide Account Management leadership including proactively highlighting monthly visibility into key activities and drivers impacting activity levels, and driving program profitability
- Memorialize all client related interactions (i.e., meeting agenda, minutes, project plans, etc.)
- Maintain regular communication with client contacts and conduct stewardship meeting to review overall program results and opportunities
- Manage client expectations, service commitments and anticipate needs
- Build and grow client relationships to solidify consultative service partnership
- Understand client specific data and emerging trends, and articulate to client how our services might further drive savings in additional areas
- Participate in presentations/trainings to prospects, internal and external clients
- Manage travel and entertainment expenses for self within assigned budget
- Participate in industry conferences and join industry trade groups
- Undertake all other reasonable duties as required by the Executive Team.
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; will consider equivalent combination of education and experience
- An intelligent and articulate individual who possesses excellent communication skills and can relate to people at all levels of an organization
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs. Strong Excel, Access and all database capabilities are a must.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Performing quality assurance
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who can work with minimal amount of supervision
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort
- Highly organized with the ability to adapt to challenging priorities
- Must have experience in preparing and interpreting reports
- 2-3 years of work experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- 340B experience required
- Pharmacy experience preferred
- PBM experience preferred
- Ability to travel to clients, pharmacies, and other meetings as required.
Monday, October 21, 2019