Mainframe Database Administrator
Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- Albany, NY
- Generate and administer IDMS’s CV/DC/UCF Systems
- Administer IDMS’s Central Version and Local Mode Operation
- Perform IDMS journal management
- Provide performance analysis and troubleshoot system problems
- Provide diagnostic analysis of IDMS’s DC, DB, and UCF environments
- Provide assistance to application developers with IDMS’s Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Perform online query database navigation
- Provide data integrity and dictionary security
- Perform logical and physical database design
- Perform backup and recovery procedures for all IDMS databases
- Create data structure diagrams
- Navigate and compile objects using Data Dictionary Definition Language (DDDL)
- Create database schema, DMCL and subschema definitions
- Experience in CA IDMS database administration and maintenance.
- Experience with CV/DC/UCF system generation.
- Experience with Central Version and Local Mode operation.
- Experience developing and maintaining backup and recovery procedures.
- Experience with Data Dictionary Definition Language (DDDL) compiler as well as schema and subschema definitions.
- Experience with IDMS journal management.
- Experience with IDMS Data Manipulation Language (DML).
- Experience with data integrity and dictionary security.
- Experience data structure diagraming
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
Duration: 30 Months
Tuesday, November 12, 2019