Customer Service Manager
Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- Raleigh, NC
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Ability to work 40 plus hours per week.
- Responsible for making bank deposits.
- Ensure bulk candy is refilled promptly and adequately.
- Responsible for opening and closing store.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Ensure store is clean and employees are in compliance.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Manage store inventory.
- Must work some weekends.
- Responsible for scheduling team hours.
Customer Management Requirements:
- College degree preferred
- Proven track record customer service sales
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Must be able to lift 10lbs or more
SALARY MANAGERS: $250-350 weeekly depending on experience PLUS COMMISSIONS on personal sales and staff sales.
Friday, September 25, 2020