Temporary Claims Administrative Secretary
Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- Blue Bell, PA, United States
Our Client is seeking a Temporary Claims Administrative Secretary. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the branch office and specific business units. Responsibilities include a variety of administrative tasks. Utilize your clerical and administrative skills and previous work experience to perform a variety of functions and processes.
- Correspond with various parties including employers, injured workers and other parties within the claim process.
- Open, process and distribute incoming mail/packages to appropriate department and/or personnel.
- Perform various claims support functions including transactional functionality in Claim Center for administrative payments, recodes and database updates.
- Provide claim service delivery support functions including claim status reports, stewardship reports and other system reports.
- Support management report tracking and completion along with general word processing support.
- Perform various claims support functions including scanning documents, IME scheduling, medical only screening and routine phone call follow up.
- Serve as office liaison for IT/HR, property manager and supply vendors. Correspond with various parties including rating bureaus, clients and underwriting staff.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills typically exemplified by two or more years of related experience.
- Prior experience in a claim department or risk management department environment, with continuing education in claim or medical courses a plus.
- Demonstrated computer skills to include proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and knowledge of database applications a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate.
- Successful diary management skills and task management skills.
Job Type: Temporary
Friday, July 17, 2020