Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- Maryland Area, MD
We are currently seeking Maryland Benefit Representatives for 2019.This is a temporary position that will begin in late September, and go through the whole month of October for the following counties; Garrett, Allegany, Washington, Frederick, Carroll, Baltimore, Harford, Cecil, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s, Anne Arundel, Charles, Calvert, St. Mary’s, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Caroline, Talbot, Dorchester, Wicomico, Somerset, and Worchester.
- Personnel must arrive 30-60 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of each fair and will remain at the fair until the scheduled end time unless otherwise directed.
- Distribute plan information, literature, and giveaways at events.
- Answer questions, market materials, and educate employees at events.
- Attend all training as designated.
- Sign in at each event.
- Provide follow-up surveys for each event as required.
- Training will be conducted end of August/beginning of September - dates to be determined.
- Training material will be provided in advance for employees to become familiar with.
- $20/hr and mileage reimbursement is .37.
- - 3-5 years’ experience working in the employee benefits industry.
- - 3-5 years’ experience with Section 125 and pre-tax accounts, specifically Flex Spending.
- - Must have reliable transportation.
- - Must be able to travel within the State of Maryland and go for multiple overnights at a time.
- - Willing to travel on Sundays
- - Must have own working cell phone.
- - Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
- - Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time and verbally engage state employees.
- - Candidates will be expected to pay for all of their expenses and submit proper documentation for reimbursement. Reimbursement will be made within 30 days after the final fair has concluded.
- - Must be detailed oriented, very timely and extremely reliable.
- - Represent in a respectful and professional manner.
- - Must be appropriately groomed and dressed for a professional business environment.
Tuesday, June 25, 2019