Sr .NET Developer
Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- Albany, NY
The candidate’s primary responsibilities are to:
- Write computer programs based on previously developed and approved program specifications
- Create REST APIs in .net with C#
- Write unit-tests in C# using xUnit
- Develop or assist with the development of test data.
- Verify documentation is complete, organized and readily available.
- Keep team leader and/or supervisor informed of progress and status of all assignments.
- Experience in software design and development of enterprise-level applications using .Net technologies and MVC
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) practices and concepts.
- Experience writing and consuming WCF and Web API Web services
- Experience writing applications that are based on the Microsoft Entity Framework (original or Core)
- Experience in implementing Microservice Architecture using Web API in .Net Core 2.2
- Experience with a .Net Core technology (Core MVC and .Net Core)
- Experience in async/await and the TPL library and experience writing LINQ and Lambda expressions in programming projects.
- Experience using the Bootstrap component library to develop web interfaces
- Experience TDD or BDD creating unit-tests using xUnit, nUnit, NSpec, Specflow, Gherkin etc.
- Experience in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
Duration: 24+ Months
Tuesday, November 12, 2019