Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- Albany, NY
- Develop and execute SQL queries to extract data providing ad-hoc reports to business users.
- Perform business metrics collection and data presentation to business users and senior management.
- Monitor data import and application interfaces. Work to resolve any data issues.
- Work with business users for developing business analysis, documentation and validation.
- Perform analysis of business problems and document business logic implemented.
- Document and analyze both data and system functionality requests from local districts.
- Review report requests and develop prototype reports.
- Collaborate with business users on user interface and user experience needs.
- Experience facilitating meeting with users to identify & gather business requirements.
- Experience testing XML based Web Services in complex systems, integration environment consisting of Web, Application and Database servers.
- Experience in writing test plans & cases, validation of requirements against system, and reporting on finding to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong SQL coding experience for writing SQL data queries for extraction and/or validation of application data.
- Experience working with business user communities, technical teams and management to develop implement and maintain metrics, standards, policies, process and controls for testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Duration: 24 Months
Tuesday, November 12, 2019