Financial and Data Analyst
Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- New York, NY
Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions is seeking a Financial and Data Analyst for DIRECT HIRE on behalf of our client. Tentative start date January 2020.
The Financial and Data Analyst role is designed to maximize the performance of NYC Health by providing timely financial and data analysis while providing valuable communication tool with its client.
- Serve as primary RxStrategies contact with NYC Health as it relates to data compilation and financial analysis
- Work in concert with RxS client management team and client to develop, update and execute Account Plans incorporating short and long-term objectives
- Develop with the client and provide account analytics on a regular basis, including proactively highlighting monthly visibility into key activities and drivers impacting activity levels, and driving program profitability.
- Maintain regular communication with client regarding all assignments
- Undertake all other reasonable duties as required.
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Computer Science
- Two to Three years of experience in business and system analysis
- 340B experience desirable
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products and industry related software programs.
- Strong analytical, technical and project management skills
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Some travel required
Monday, October 21, 2019