Absolute Staffing & Consulting Solutions
- Blue Bell, PA
Our Client is seeking a Administrative Assistant for a 6 month contract with the understanding that we will revisit for potential contract extension at that time. We are looking for someone who is technologically savvy and has strong attention to detail. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the branch office and specific business units. Responsibilities include a variety of administrative tasks. Utilize your clerical and administrative skills and previous work experience to perform a variety of functions and processes.
- Correspond with various parties including employers, injured workers and other parties within the claim process.
- Open, process and distribute incoming mail/packages to appropriate department and/or personnel.
- Perform various claims support functions including transactional functionality in Claim Center for administrative payments, recodes and database updates.
- Provide claim service delivery support functions including claim status reports, stewardship reports and other system reports.
- Support management report tracking and completion along with general word processing support.
- Perform various claims support functions including scanning documents, IME scheduling, medical only screening and routine phone call follow up.
- Serve as office liaison for IT/HR, property manager and supply vendors. Correspond with various parties including rating bureaus, clients and underwriting staff.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills typically exemplified by two or more years of related experience.
- Prior experience in a claim department or risk management department environment, with continuing education in claim or medical courses a plus.
- Demonstrated computer skills to include proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and knowledge of database applications a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate.
- Successful diary management skills and task management skills.
Job Type: 6 month contract with the understanding that we will revisit for potential contract extension at that time.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021