Data Security Analyst (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Huachuca, AZ
**Please note that this is a junior-level security role that requires shift-work.**
Under general supervision, performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Demonstrated ability to develop IT security standards and procedures. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the company and its objectives. Frequently reports to a Data Security Administration Manager.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures to ensure the security posture of the environment.
- Engaging in continuous learning to stay abreast on new and emerging technologies that relate to information security.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- HS + 4 years of similar experience, or AA/AS + 2, or BS/BA + 0
- Security+CE certification required at time of hire.
- CEH, CISA, or GSNA within 60 days of hire.
- Ability to work shift work
- An ability to communicate effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
- Work independently and within a team structure
- An ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with those contacted during the course of the work day
- Thorough knowledge information security and analysis.
- Position requires a Secret clearance.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018