Project Planner/Technical Writer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
What You’ll Do:
- Plan sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations relating to specific portion of the product for guidance of production workers.
- Plan detail operations from blueprints, engineering orders, change notices, and other engineering releases.
- Determine the need for tooling and makes recommendations for the design and planning of required tools.
- Prepare shop work orders for materials and product processing and coordinates with schedulers to ensure that items are being processed according to specifications and time requirements.
- Maintain progress reports, schedules, and other related records.
- Write in clear and concise language, such technical documents as aircraft work documents and work instructions related technical publications concerned with installation, operation, and maintenance of electronic, electrical, mechanical, and other equipment. Includes writing such technical documentation as operational specifications, bulletins, articles, and marketing publications.
- Acquire or verifies knowledge of subject by interviewing workers engaged in developing new products and services or in making improvements, observing performance of experiments and methods of production, referring to blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings and notes, bulletins, manuals, or similar publications.
What You’ll Need:
- Areas of Expertise in Technical Writing
- Advanced communication skills
- Experience in MS Excel and MS Office
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to write technical documents and end-user documentation
- Experience in Data Entry
- Preferred: SAP
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Monday, March 23, 2020