Quality Control Engineer (one yr contract)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
Note: This opportunity is contingent upon award of contract
LOCATION: ARDEC Picatinny Arsenal, Wharton, NJ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the engineering team to determine the parameters and specifications to be evaluated throughout the development and production cycle.
- Develop and write technical documentation such as testing procedures and acceptance test plans at both the component and system level.
- Implement testing and evaluation procedures for small scale production of embedded systems. Develop procedures that are capable of meeting tight delivery schedules.
- Develop methods for tracking production units during testing to ensure the test and evaluation results are properly documented throughout the process.
- Stay informed regarding all the department project activities that affect the production environment. Provide input on production methods and schedules to address any potential issues and ensure the production and testing cycle is efficient.
- Ensure any defective material is properly quarantined and corrective action is taken to find the cause of the defect. Work with engineering team to develop a solution to the problem and rework, repair, or replace the defective material.
- 3+ years technical experience in the development and testing of software and hardware systems.
- 3+ years of experience writing technical documentation.
- Must have proven success in the prioritization of multiple tasks, teamwork, all forms of communication, and self-motivation.
- Strong problem solver and proven ability to think creatively and seek optimum solutions.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills with the ability to apply these skills in the development of testing procedures.
- Good time management skills to ensure tight development, testing and production schedules can be met.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant engineering field is required. Also required at least 3 years quality control experience in software and hardware applications.
- Active security clearance is required
Thursday, May 9, 2019