Project Management Specialist 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Seattle, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Lead and direct all phases of assigned cross-organizational or business unit projects, demonstrating proficiency in all project management areas in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI/PMI 99-001-2008).
- Identify key stakeholder project objectives and requirements.
- Ensure assigned individuals execute their tasks and track & report per plan.
- Provide in-depth analysis of project, with lessons learned and historical reports to use in future project plans.
- Assess team performance and report to appropriate management.
- Experience in a digital marketing, software, or IT discipline
- Able to perform the Agile SAFe Product Owner or Scrum Master roles (with previous experience in these roles).
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018