Manufacturing Planner 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Oklahoma City, OK
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Develop, implement, and maintain various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
- Develop manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
- Develop and integrate suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
- Review and approve supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met. Develop tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Manage tools from initial design to end of use disposition.
- Investigate and resolve manufacturing related issues.
- Perform producibility assessments for part or product designs.
- Provide producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Develop integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
- Draft, update, and review processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
- Work under general direction.
- Required – able to obtain Secret clearance.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, November 27, 2018