Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Provide the day-to-day management and leadership required to organize, direct, and control assigned Task orders and Contracts. Assist the Senior PM with planning, developing, implementing and directing policies, practices and procedures to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, contract requirements, schedules and budgets.
In order for the candidate to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily with the direction of the Senior Program Manager.
- Conducts regular reviews of program performance, evaluating the current and projected status against the approved plan.
- Controls the timely start and completion of program tasks to assure fulfillment of program cost and schedule objectives.
- Maintains and promotes excellent customer relationships. Coordinates tasks with customer representatives. Keeps customer informed on status and progress of assigned tasks. Coordinates program reviews and directs the preparation of status and progress reports. Represents the company at various customer meetings.
- Evaluates performance of assigned program tasks in terms of quality, cost control and program schedules. Maintains accurate records of program data and deliverables.
- Directs and monitors the work activities and results of subordinate employees for meeting customer requirements, specifications, and quality assurance standards.
- Resolve technical and administrative problems associated with assigned programs.
- Participate in developing new business opportunities, actively participate in proposal development to include serving as proposal/capture manager, lead writer, and publishing/production supervisor and defines work statement and staffing requirements. Coordinate strategic alliances between similar customers resulting in additional opportunities.
- Market the company’s capabilities with professional organizations, trade shows, conferences and other venues.
- perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
- Develop new marketing strategies and plans for review by management for the implementation of new business development strategies.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, pursuing, bidding and winning new business opportunities and expansion of current contracts/task orders.
- Assist in long range and strategic planning activities to include Bid/No-Bid decision briefings, strategy formulation and execution.
- Negotiate competitive positions for new business development with customers and in-house managers. Ensure company objectives and financial targets are met. Review new business proposals for compliance to company defined business objectives.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: The candidate shall possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Acquisition, Logistics, Business, Management, Engineering, Science or related field from an accredited college or university. The candidate shall demonstrate a minimum of 15 years of relative experience in directing large analysis efforts in defense acquisition and sustainment programs, developing businesses, capture management, and proposal development.
- A Master’s degree and 10 years or a PhD and 8 years of relevant experience can be used in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
TRAINING: An active Program Management Professional (PMP) certificate is strongly desired.
SKILLS: The candidate should possess extensive negotiation skills, a clear understanding of developing, growing and fostering business opportunities, and the ability to maintain a rapport with all levels of hierarchy within the organization.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Must be able to work independently, detail oriented and organized, must be able to meet short deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent customer service experience, written and verbal communication skills, and Microsoft Office Suite experience.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance at the level required.
Wednesday, January 2, 2019