Director of Cyber Security Services - Client Facing
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Denver, CO
Remote - Full Time, Direct Hire
Preferred Locations: Denver, CO Phoenix, AZ Salt Lake City, UT Minneapolis, MN
This entity is a business advisory and accounting firm offering a range of technology services and solutions. The technology consulting team is part of the company's growing specialty services division, focused on the consulting and implementation of a wide range of today's leading technology solutions. They are nationally recognized as a Top 5 Global Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider, four-time NetSuite Partner of the Year, Salesforce Gold Consulting partner, Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, top-tier Boomi integration partner, and a leading full-stack data analytics provider.
They maintain strong partnerships with many best-in-class cyber security solutions. Partners include market leaders such as Fortinet, KnowBe4, Proofpoint, SentinelOne, Sonicwall, Sophos, Tenable, and others. These relationships enable their security advisory and implementation teams to offer a variety of solution options based upon client needs.
Typical Day in the Life
As the Director of Cyber Security Services, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Product & services development to meet the ever-changing Cybersecurity landscape
- Thought leadership
- Business development support and solutioning
- Driving results for our clients and the Firm
- Financial management and business acumen
- Development of Cybersecurity staff
This role requires being well-versed and adept in Cyber tools and technologies (including security products/platforms) and having experience developing relationships with technical and business contacts/partners. It also requires a passion for delivering proven results and driving revenue. Excellent client facing skills, the ability to effectively influence clients and prospects, and excellent communication and presentation skills are critical.
Who You Are
- A leader who has built a successful Cybersecurity services practice, lead a team of Cybersecurity consultants, and developed partnerships with Cybersecurity solutions/product providers
- A thought leader, constantly anticipating market trends and client needs and positioning cost-effective services and solutions to meet those needs
- Minimum of 15 years of experience working in Cybersecurity or Information Technology, required
- 7 years or more of client facing consulting experience, required
- Strong sales experience - building and managing pipelines, required
Strong and proficient technical knowledge and experience in cybersecurity tools, technologies and solutions, required
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Cybersecurity, Information Security or a related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and ability to build new relationships quickly with customers and partners.
- Proven ability to engage in discussions with the client to draw out risks and challenge the client's understanding of the significance of those risks and formulating appropriate recommendations.
- Comfortable engaging in technical discussions with non-technical leaders and briefing senior executives on threats in their current environment and industry
- Possess an insatiable need to learn and provide thought-leadership, with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Understand the challenges and implications of meeting industry standards for information security.
- Experience with a wide range of security-related topics such as authentication, identity management, data protection, data loss prevention, encryption, principle of least privilege, software attack methodologies, secure data transfer, secure data storage, etc.
- Experience with software tools and platforms such as:
- Microsoft E5 including security (ATP, Sentinel, etc.)
- SIEM products (e.g., Splunk, Rapid7, LogPoint, FireEye, Fortinet, Solar Winds, etc.)
- Identity and Access Management products
- Cloud security -- Microsoft Azure & AWS
- End Point Detection products
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Identification & Classification
- Flexible and able to accommodate changing schedules of client and project needs and willingness to work extended hours when needed.
- Rigorous attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Experience guiding organizations through the design and execution of an overall transformation roadmap.
- Ability to shape and influence client attitudes to outcomes and key benefits.
- Provide guidance on building and/or maturing information security programs and the implementation of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Ability to multi-task across projects, business development and team strategy is a must.
- Experience in working with technology professionals, business partners, and third parties on addressing security relate challenges and opportunities.
- Work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
About The Team
The teams driving force is to assist their clients to find a better way to run their business and protect their data. They are advisors first and technology providers second. They understand that tools are only one piece of a business. That's why they want their consultants to be more than just tools experts… to see the entire picture of a business and leverage a holistic mindset to solve their clients' challenges.
Why You’ll Love to Work Here
This Business is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to provide high-impact results to their clients. An established reputation over 100 years in business has forged a high level of trust between the company and their clients. While digitalization affects nearly every industry, they have a great opportunity to impact positive change in their businesses. This company offers the benefits and stability that come with an established firm with the flexibility and innovation commonly found at technology startups.
They promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and encourage active engagement in the communities they serve. Dedication to service is showcased in the Firm's charitable donation match and encouragement of staff to volunteer time to causes close to them. These are just a few of the reasons this company remains an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Monday, December 7, 2020