Associate Systems Administrator (Remedy/ITSM 8.1) (Interim Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Huachuca, AZ
Our client is looking for a Remedy/ITSM 8.1 administrator for an enterprise service provider to perform the following duties:
- Installation of Remedy software/upgrades/patches and configure out-of-the-box Remedy functionality to meet IT/Business needs.
- Gather/document/analyze enhancement requests.
- Evaluate/assess fit between requirements and Remedy application suite capabilities in support of department's philosophy of using standard out-of-the-box functionality, minimizing customization where possible.
- Identify/troubleshoot/resolve BMC Remedy applications issues including root cause analysis.
- Integrate Remedy with Enterprise monitoring tools and proactively monitor Remedy applications.
- Perform risk identification, assessment, remediation and performance tuning.
- Conduct user training for IT/Business as required.
- Create all necessary documentation/SOPs, training material and user guides.
- Stay current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies; Maintain skills/capabilities through education/training/hands-on experiences.
- Contribute to customization, configuration, upgrade and further integration of the Enterprise Monitoring and Management system, specifically using IBM/Tivoli core products – Omnibus, Impact.
- HS +2 years experience in IT related field or AA/AS or BA/BS
- IAT I certification required (A+ CE or Net+ CE)
- BMC Remedy AR System 8.0: Foundation Training within 180 days
- Excellent team skills, must be thorough, must have excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrate initiative and be results oriented with flexibility and tenacity
- Demonstrate the ability to continuously adjust priorities to reflect changing circumstances
- Ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment
- Strong dedication to provide quality customer service
- Effective problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly identify the cause of issues with the system or determine if other teams need to be included in resolving an issue
- Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger team managed by a project manager
- Requires DoD Interim Secret clearance
Monday, May 7, 2018