Software Engineer 2 (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Berkeley, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Implement state of the art sensing, communication, navigation and mission processing capabilities into fighters and bombers.
- Perform hands-on requirement development, interface definition, design, code, unit testing, and integration of flight software.
- Software development projects includes data links, sensor fusion, sensor tasking and control, mission management, fire control, and embedded training.
- Implement software in a number of programming languages based on the target hardware.
- Develop low level embedded code to C++ executing on networked Linux systems.
- Required – Secret Clearance
- Experience with the Software Development lifecycle (including Requirements Analysis, Design, Code, Integration and Test).
- Embedded software development and test
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Embedded and Linux-based processors
- Ada, C++, C#, Perl, DOORS, version control tools
- Knowledge of or experience with Agile software development concepts.
- History of real-time avionics, simulation, modeling, or test equipment software development.
- Enjoy working in a team setting with world-class engineers, initiating and planning your own work, problem solving, thinking critically, and communicating.
- Able to travel up to 5 days a month.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent with strong programming skills is required.
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the design, code and test of embedded real-time systems.
Thursday, October 19, 2017