We are seeking a Data Scientist to work Remotely anywhere within the U.S.
The role is to provide needed technical knowledge in the areas of Predictive Analytics, AI/ML, Deep Learning Robotic Process Automation and Edge Computing to develop algorithms, support modeling and simulation efforts and provide data analytic skills to conduct a variety of analytical projects.
• Lead and mentor more junior data scientists in support of a larger data science roadmap
• Conduct analysis of mission data applicable in multiple domains
• Formulate and interpret problems in mathematical or computational terms
• Design, develop, use, and evaluate mathematical models, methods, and algorithm application to explore concepts and solve problems for the customer
• Develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software algorithms (e.g. processing-intensive analytics, novel process development, manipulation of large data sets)
• Research analysis products and tools for possible integration to enhance Analytics and AI offerings
• Create new tools and applications using a variety of software languages, frameworks, and libraries
• Improve, support, and test a MLOps framework to support other team member’s analysis work
• Refine and enhance existing applications to better meet the customer’s mission
• Code, test, and maintain internally developed mathematical software tools
• Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge of providing data analytics solutions
• Hands-on experience creating algorithms and engineering tools for data processing and modeling and simulation
• Practical understanding in machine learning deployment with a focus on optimization, including theoretical and numerical methods for refinement of models
• Must have the aptitude and attitude to tackle unsolved technical challenges
• Capability to distill complex problems into digestible structures/formats