Chief Marketing Officer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Radnor, PA
Are you a proven marketing expert capable of taking a non-existent marketing department and building a high-powered sales generating machine? Our client is looking to hire a marketing leader with a track record of driving explosive revenue growth at early-stage start-ups.
You will be responsible for all aspects of marketing strategy and execution, using digital channels to acquire new customers and workers and engage existing users. As a multi-sided platform, our client requires someone who can understand and message to multiple audiences in an ecosystem of business customers across multiple verticals (construction, event staffing, office work, to name a few), residential customers, and workers. You should have a track-record of driving significant revenue impact ideally in a marketplace environment and the capacity to attract, build and lead a multi-functional team of top-level, high-performing marketing leaders.
- Assume we've done nothing -- you will show up Day 1 and development of a comprehensive marketing strategy to grow the business across multiple verticals and locations using multiple platforms and strategies.
- You will lead the strategic direction of client's brand promise, visual identity, narrative, positioning, naming, pricing, and competitive differentiation in order to support our long-term business strategy.
- You will own the execution of that strategy across key channels including website, email, SEO, SMM, affiliate marketing, mobile apps, co-marketing, PR, web & mobile advertising, social and events to drive revenues, user growth, enterprise sales, and business/school partner engagement.
- Harness the power of PR and earned media and reinforce the client's thought leadership and content marketing
- Full creative and graphic design of print media including flyers, brochures, and business cards
- Full creative and graphic design of digital media including our WordPress-based marketing website and social media campaigns
- Create email marketing strategy and create automated emails to convert leads and retain current customer base
- Work with UI/UX designer for web and mobile applications, branding, and marketing materials
- Set up and report on key performance indicators for marketing initiatives
- 5+ years of marketing in a consumer internet business, bringing experience building strong brands for companies with best-in-class digital experiences for large audiences.
- 5+ years of data-driven marketing with strong success implementing consumer acquisition and/or retention marketing campaigns with clear business objectives and targets.
- Track record building and leading a high-performing, cross-functional team across branding, PR, digital, analytics, acquisition, and retention.
- Web Design experience (WordPress, HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Google AdWords experience
- SEO / Digital marketing expert -- virality will be the key
- Email Marketing & Automation experience required
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience utilizing web analytic tools to measure marketing/advertising performance
- Strong analytical skills: ability to evaluate content in an unbiased fashion and take appropriate actions to drive results
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively
Friday, October 26, 2018