Logistics Journeyman (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
Description of Duties:
Performs logistics activities focused toward activities required to manage the life cycle of weapons systems and associated hardware and software. Requires familiarity with the principles of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Reliability/Availability/ Maintainability, technical documentation and provisioning. Incumbent must be self-directed, adaptable, and possesses strong interpersonal skills to be able to coordinate efforts of other contractors and field support representatives to resolve logistical problems associated with a complex worldwide supply chain. Must be able to interact with senior government personnel on a routine basis. Required to perform evaluations, analysis, work with models, decision matrices. Should have basic knowledge/familiarity with the life cycle management model and experience in following tactics/techniques/procedures to accomplish tasks. The candidate must be flexible and possess strong interpersonal skills be able to interact with senior Army leaders and contractors daily.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be comfortable in the use of supply studies and familiarity with provisioning documentation.
- Develop and distribute requirements documentation to DLA and other supply and Maintenance activities supporting the Army.
- Review supply and maintenance sections of plans ISO ACOMs/COCOMS/ASCC’s for validity.
- Prepare input for senior leader updates and correspondence
- Conduct briefing for government officials in the classified and unclassified venue.
- Possess familiarity with Army Supply and Maintenance Regulations and the AMC Mission
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree with 2 years’ experience or HS/GED with 12 years’ experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to write, edit and proofread variety of memoranda.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and questioning skills able to interact effectively with senior Army Staff clients daily.
- Adaptable to flexible work styles, environments, and locations.
- Must be resourceful in completing assigned tasks and projects within assigned deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint).
- Occasional travel may be required.
- An active Secret security clearance is required.
Wednesday, October 24, 2018