Information System Security Manager (TS/SCI w/full scope poly required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Hanover, MD
The successful candidate will provide implementation and management of IT security related projects for a large intelligence agency near Fort Meade, MD.
The successful candidate will perform the duties of an Information Systems Security Officer / Manager such as:
- Reviewing and advising management about proposed Information Systems Security (ISS) plans and policies
- Promoting and enforcing information systems security policies within their assigned area of responsibility
- Proactively maintaining communications with DAOs regarding changes to the IS that could impact the IS certification and accreditation
- Reporting computer incidents in accordance with customer policy and procedures for handling computer security incidents.
- The successful candidate will provide analysis of current business processes and help to formulate continuous improvement initiatives for the Authorization and Continuous Monitoring processes and devise metrics for collecting data to evaluate the performance of ISS processes.
- 3 to 5 years directly related IA experience
- A current TS/SCI Security Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph
- A CISSP certification or equivalent
- Good communications skills
Wednesday, August 15, 2018