VTC Facilitator / Operator (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Bragg, NC
Our client is looking for a VTC Facilitator / Operator to support the United States Army Forces Command Headquarters (FORSCOM HQ) mission located in Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Fort Bragg is located next to Fayetteville, NC, in the south eastern region of the state. In this position you will be an integral part to the VTC team providing support to all customers within HQ FORSCOM.
- Experience in most aspects of video conferencing, including design and layout of a conference room system and troubleshooting and analysis regardless of the equipment vendor.
- Experience with managing logistics between multiple entities within the army related directly to scheduling.
- Experience and knowledge in Audio Visual Videoconferencing Integration is a needed
- Some Experience Tandberg VTC administration interfaces via web browser.
- Support one of two SME’s on all video conferencing matters from reports on emerging technology to managing details of conference room integrations.
- Some technical knowledge of VTC and AV systems, equipment, equipment integration, operation, compatibility, troubleshooting techniques, procedures and testing.
- Operation of AMX touch-panels, Tandberg CODECs, MCU, and associated audio/video equipment.
- Conduct routine maintenance of video cameras, microphones, projectors and flat-panel displays, touch-screens, Smart Boards, speakers, amplifiers and other VTC associated equipment.
- Conduct pre-meeting checks to include camera initialization, VTC dialing schedules, Mic prep, and more.
- Adhere to and enforce all relevant Army/FORSCOM VTC policies and procedures.
- Has good writing, oral, and presentations skills
- Required to produce Weekly Activity Reports to the direct manager
- Associates Degree in Information Systems, a relative field, or comparable experience
- 1+ years of experience in an VTC based position
- Secret Clearance required
Thursday, May 10, 2018