Cloud Security Advisor (AWS)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Dallas, TX
Responsibilities and skills include:
- Expertise of the offerings and capabilities within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Provide input, feedback and direction on security architectures
- Experience standing up security practice in AWS
- Possess a solid understanding and experience with systems automation platforms and technologies.
- Represent Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global cloud enterprise architecture
- Experience interacting with C-Level client resources
- Customer facing role
- College degree or/equivalent and 10 years' related work experience, required
- 5 years’ experience with Security Architecture and/or Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible) preferred.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Proficiency in scripting programming languages – Python, JSON, Ruby, C#, Powershell, YAML
- Experience and exposure to threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
Wednesday, May 1, 2019