Seeking an Executive Solutions Architect to join a team in Reston, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for supporting capture solution development, customer shaping, technical design and architecture, solution pricing, proposal writing and delivery.
• Leads the identification and development of tools, technology, methods, services and solutions that position the company as a recognized leader for Federal Clients.
• Engages with teaming partners and vendors to integrate their products and services into our proposed solutions. Provides designs to support large scale and complex IT infrastructure, systems integration, cloud service, information security. Ensures that all design artifacts and proposal deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards.
• Responsible for ensuring that the strategy for Cloud, IT infrastructure, mobility, end point device and security, identity and access management, cybersecurity services is efficiently and effectively defined and implemented within the portfolio practice.
• Provides leadership and creativity in new business capture and proposal development. Identifies and develops the company’s discriminators that can lead to improved win probability in federal contract pursuits.
• Provides thought leadership internally and externally in the security services, IT Infrastructure services, Cloud services, and IT Service Management domains. Communicates company’s capabilities with market and clients. Assumes a proactive and direct role for developing and cultivating business opportunities and establishing engagements to ensure profitable revenue growth.
• Provides leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management in areas related to solution architecture and future technical strategy. Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with company’s third-party vendors and other business units. Leverages these relationships to the best advantage while supporting client requirements.
• Bachelor's degree and 15 years’ experience or equivalent
• Must have at least 3 years of recent experience in large size business captures and proposals with a good winning record.
• Must demonstrate strong skills in proposal solution design and proposal writing.
• Must demonstrate strong information security engineering skills and operational experience, including but not limited to Identity and Access Management, network security, endpoint security, cloud security, cryptographics, and cyber analytics.
• Strong knowledge of federal security regulations, NIST guidelines, and industry security requirement benchmarks
• In-depth experience leading the design and integration of enterprise-level technical solutions and service management solutions. Experienced in developing to-be-architecture, concept of operations, and transformation roadmaps
• Strong capability and extensive experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
• Experienced in developing cost models, technical delivery plans, technical solutions, basis of estimates (BOEs) and Bill of Materials (BOM) development.
• Knowledge/Understanding on a broad spectrum of technology areas, including clouds, IT service management, data center modernization, storage, mobilty, cybersecurity, networking, mobility, unified communication, API and application services, IoT, end user computing.
• Strong intellectual curiosity in exploring and learning new technologies, technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
• Ability to leverage current industry, technical knowledge, and entire enterprise IT infrastructure knowledge to support pre-sales activities.
• Experienced in delivering presentations, leading meeting discussions with customers and team members at all levels, authoring presentations and whitepaper for conferences or opportunity shaping.
• Experience architecting solutions around cloud architecture. Experience or knowledge with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
• Experience with VMware or Microsoft virtualization solutions
• Experience with DevOp solutions and associated management solutions, such as Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of networking infrastructure, including ICAM, VDI, LAN, WAN, Wireless, SDN, SDWAN, etc.
• Knowledge of major security tools in various security control categories.
• Solid understanding of various operating systems.
• US Citizenship Is Required
DoD experience and DoD clearance