Manufacturing Planner 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Everett, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Create and maintain Build instructions
- Develop, implement and maintain various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration
- Resolve technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule.
- Provide facts and data that aide in the resolution to Manufacturing or Engineering issues.
- Manufacturing Build; Process Specification
- Interrupt and assure the Specifications are used in accordance to the requirements
- Manage projects to their completion with little direction using the Systems and Tools provided.
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Assembly and build knowledge in high paced Manufacturing Environment. Also detailed knowledge of manufacturing processes (Composite, Sheet metal, etc)
- Able to communicate and provide clear explanations to a variety of customers (Mechanics, Engineering, Supply chain, etc)
- Understand the required tooling to aid in the build or assembly.
- Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Power Point, MS Word)
- Dassualt Suite of tools (Delmia, Enovia, Velocity)
- Computer Aided Planning Process (CAPPII), MeSCI, SAP
- MRP systems
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Friday, September 7, 2018