IT - Health Services Transformation Strategist - Federal Sector
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Washington, DC
Seeking an IT Enterprise, Program Director with extensive experience successfully leading high visibility, mission focused, large dollar value enterprise infrastructure modernization and transformation programs in Federal Health agencies such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA). This individual must also have a solid track record interfacing and working in partnership with key management level decision makers across the Department of Defense on a consistent basis.
As the client focused program leader for this effort, this individual will be the primary point of contact for a major Health Services program that focuses on the needs of over 1200 MTFs and hundreds of service operations on a global basis. This program will be used by more than 150,000 end users and reach millions of beneficiaries, 24/7/365. This critical program will modernize a Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure to provide a standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure and enterprise core services while adhering to the cost containment and operational efficiencies. The objective of this program is to provide a cohesive, modernized and transformed military health system delivered by the Defense Health Services that addresses the needs, concerns and requirements of end users, beneficiaries, and tangential programs.
As the program lead executive, the Program Director is tasked with developing and executing the strategy, while delivering the overarching program operational direction and effective communications with DoD services leadership and decision makers so that this program is successful throughout its years of operation.
- Direct the consolidation of numerous IT Support services capabilities into a unified IT and Operations infrastructure.
- Oversee the required organizational change initiatives that will transition existing operations to the commercial-based Multisourcing Service Integrator (MSI) ecosystem model
- Lead the implementation and management of the MSI organization, processes, and policies in a multi-supplier environment
- Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract.
- Effectively manage a global IT services workforce including a large number of subcontractors and global service center.
- Present the status of contract activities, requirements, and problems during program reviews and in response to requests from the Government.
- Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions.
Perform hiring, supervision, and performance assessment.
- Identify, mitigate and control risks. Drive process improvement and innovation.
- Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
- Maintain currency on relevant IT service management tools and technologies, and provide inputs for white papers and proposals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and more than 15 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active PMI PMP or PgMP certification
- 10 years of experience as a program manager on very large IT infrastructure programs encompassing multiple geographically dispersed locations and a mobile workforce
- Minimum five (5) years of experience leading service delivery for a contract with $100M+ annual revenue within the federal sector.
- 3 years of experience leading complex IT infrastructure consolidation and modernization efforts to achieve standardized, consistent and repeatable processes for delivery of IT services across the a large DoD agency enterprise and optimize use of shared resources
- Knowledge and understanding of healthcare informatics, military healthcare clinical systems and IT systems and applications
- Experience in planning and implementing managed services
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience with DoD Cyber Security procedures.
- Experience applying the ITIL framework and best practices
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be US Citizen and able to attain a Position of Trust ADPII security clearance
- ITIL V3 Certification
- Proven relationships with key decision makers within Health agencies
- A minimum of 2 years of Service Integration & Management/Multisourcing Service Integrator (SIAM/MSI) experience demonstrated in previous Program/Project Management or equivalent leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to implement and deliver SIAM/MSI practice
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement
Wednesday, September 23, 2020