Potential for Remote Work to start… then relocate to North Charleston, SC.
As part of a Cyber Solutions Technology Group (STG) you will primarily be working on a small team developing software and integrating software components into cohesive and integrated Cyber tools to perform a variety of functions, enable capabilities on a wide variety of computer and control systems and associated networks. You will be part of a small tight-knit team that supports developing key capabilities for the company.
• Design, develop, code, test, debug, document, and install programs
• Prepare program specifications and diagrams as well as develop logic flowcharts
• Understand business, technical, and program requirements
• Work daily with remote teams in order to provide progress updates as well as reach out for any assistance needed
• Assist in the creation and general system design and technical specifications for new/replacement systems, taking into consideration computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results
• Supply time estimates related to programming efforts
• Develop application program logic from work item specifications
• Perform additional duties as required
• Knowledge of and experienced in one or more programming
• Jira/Confluence knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of software design and implementation
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development lifecycle
• Ability to explain complex technical terms and systems to others
• Works well with remote teams
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly collaborative and able to give/receive critical feedback
• Ability to learn new applications quickly
• Solid ability to take ownership and initiative
• Experience with IT systems for 2+ years.
• Minimum 1-year hands on experience with Splunk. Certified Admin/Developer or Architect a plus.