Customer Relations Specialist 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Renton, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Use moderate knowledge of U.S. and foreign government regulations, international cultures, customs, company policies and procedures to establish plans.
- Participate in the development and planning of assignments.
- Actively increase skill and experience in visit/event planning.
- Develop plans with appropriate supervision – site inspections, planning meetings – and solicit information on venues.
- In response to internal customer requests, fulfill orders and prepare shipments as required.
- Continue to develop relationships with internal and external customers/suppliers.
- Negotiate and identify requirements and communicates to key personnel.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics – transportation, lodging, catering, etc. – with limited direction.
- Use moderate knowledge of company resources and vendor services to execute plans.
- Develop increased awareness of cultural sensitivities and customer preferences.
- With minimal supervision, collect, compile, and summarize feedback responses.
- Compare invoice data (estimates vs. actuals) to identify and report anomalies.
- Provide guidance and counsel to airlines (or make recommendations/suggestions) on best services at best cost to the customer.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, August 14, 2018