Sr. UX/UI Designer/Developer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- New York City, NY
**Please note that candidates must be able to both the UX design and UI development.**
Seeking User Experience / User Interface Designers/Developers to work directly with both business and technology stakeholders to define optimal user experiences for new and existing applications.
Success in this position requires a blend of visual design skills, creativity, analysis, and customer focus. Across a range of learning topics and delivery methods, you’ll apply UX, design-thinking, and human centered design practices to design a learning UI that supports our content strategy and the learning needs of the organization.
The candidate will design powerful, efficient and attractive user interfaces, create related artifacts and visual elements such as icons, buttons, banners, etc., embracing design best practices and ensuring they are followed.
The role is responsible for bringing user experience and interactive design skills to a new team of learning solution designers responsible for developing functional, leadership and professional experiences that supports individual and organizational growth. The learning experience designer (LxD) knows how people learn and recommend experiences to help them learn better. This role designs and develops digital (e.g. eLearning, animation, videos, podcasts, ebooks) and classroom learning experiences that meet the learning needs of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Design-related degree or equivalent professional experience. Master’s degree a plus
- Must have 10+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer.
- Must have 3 years of recent Banking or Brokerage exp.
- Extensive experience with instructional design, visual design graphic design, digital design, motion graphics, and illustration.
- Experience with instructional design methodologies desirable
- 5 years experience articulating Storyline, Lectora e-learning authoring tools, Adobe Photoshop image editing/creation tool, Camtasia video authoring tool.
- 5+ years experience with tools LCMS’s, html5, U Perform, video etc.
- 5+ years experience building multi-lingual assets a plus
- Recent experience building Online portfolio showes, creating great end-to-end, user-centered design solutions and patterns, for both desktop and mobile form factors.
- 3+ years digital design experience focused on user interaction flow and look and feel of web and mobile interfaces, as a primary job function
- Experience designing iOS and Android apps
- Prototyping experience
- Visual design expertise – having created engaging designs that are simple and clear to use
- Proficient to expert in: Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office, wireframe and prototype tools including Balsamiq, OmniGraffle and Axure
- Practical knowledge in user-centered design methods and usability principles
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Recent experience with UX and UI Design experience in financial-services related or data analytics related field.
Friday, October 26, 2018