· Creating, sharing and applying knowledge to better achieve Command objectives. The development effort centers on MS SharePoint version 2013 or newer.
· Assisting with the development of software engineering capabilities (solutions, enhancements, and improvements) to be integrated within the customers Knowledge Management Program.
· Assisting with the maintenance of the customer's acquisition and personnel databases.
· Providing support for the webmaster in the development of the Command's classified and unclassified web portals.
· Providing recommendations for hardware and software as required.
Basic Education, Skills and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in IT related field or four years of experience in lieu of degree. Prefer BS in Computer Science, Data Management, or Information Systems. In addition to educational requirements, minimum of four (4) years' experience, including 4 years applied work experience with SharePoint & SharePoint Designer 2013 or newer
Required background in windows or web development (SQL, SharePoint, C++, HTML, Java, or Python)
Experience with development in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 required.
Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer required.
Preferred- DODD 8140.01. Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
Experience with ASP.net development a plus.
Must be United States citizen
Must possess an SSBI that is current within the last 5 years
Must possess a current DoD TS Clearance
Must be eligible for TS/SCI access
Must disclose ongoing foreign contact.
Must disclose all foreign travel.
Must disclose any financial issues such as wages garnished, referred to a collection agency, have tax liens or filed for bankruptcy.