Advanced Engineering Technician - Contract Opportunity - 2nd Shift
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Scottsdale, AZ
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 3 years
What You’ll Do:
- Interprets basic engineering drawings, diagrams and schematics
- Constructs, modifies, debugs, troubleshoots, calibrates, tests and adjusts a variety of tools, equipment and systems
- Conducts, analyzes and documents statistically based experiments to define process parameters
- Implements and documents complex solutions for process improvement
- Designs and constructs basic tooling and fixtures to accomplish unique tasks
- Organizes, analyzes and interprets data to identify cause/effect relationships and recommends resolution/process improvement
What You’ll Need:
- Solid knowledge and proficiency in the use of fabrication tools
- Ability to fabricate complex hardware
- Solid knowledge of generally accepted technical theory
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s degree combined with 3+ years of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Thursday, March 19, 2020