ICAM Team Lead
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Rockville, MD
We are currently seeking an ICAM Lead to join a team in Rockville, MD.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing complex computer systems.
- Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies.
- Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.
- A bachelor's degree and 9 years experience or equivalent
- Experience successfully interpreting and applying FIPS 201, HSPD-12, OMB memorandums, NIST publications, and CIO Council papers to active ICAM services covering more than 5,000 users spread throughout the United States
- Experience applying general subject matter expertise and consultative support related specifically to ICAM functions, technologies, approaches, and industry direction
- Knowledge of how to translate ICAM expertise into successfully resolving Tier 3 ICAM Support Incidents
- Experience with and advanced technical knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates
- Experience with and advanced technical knowledge of authentication technologies including Windows Integrated Authentication, One-time Password and Federated Authentication solutions
- Experience performing proactive federal agency level ICAM architecture planning and implementation activities
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Wednesday, June 3, 2020