Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
Seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst / Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to assist with development of Security controls and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization. A successful candidate will work independently and as a team to support a range of cyber security lifecycle activities to include RMF implementation.
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support accreditation and other program protection activities
- Utilize various information system inspection tools to audit systems, analyze potential vulnerabilities and identify mitigation approaches
- Conduct technical evaluation of information system designs, focusing on information security aspects and accreditation
- Review completion and implementation of system additions and enhancements, and makes recommendations to management
- Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware and software compatibility
- Assist and review program documentation to include RMF reports, accreditation packages, and security policy guides using NIST 800-53A guidance
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology and security threats as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline and 9 years of experience.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance required
- 3-5 years of experience in performing Information Assurance within the RMF or DIACAP.
- Direct eMASS experience
- Security+ CE or higher DoD 8570 Certification
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic customer-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of DISA STIGs and STIG tools
Thursday, November 14, 2019