Access Talent Today, LLC
- Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
What You’ll Do:
- Write in clear and concise language, such technical documents as procedure manuals, service manuals, and related technical publications concerned with installation, operation, and maintenance of electronic, electrical, mechanical, and other equipment.
- Include writing such technical documentation as operational specifications, bulletins, articles, and marketing publications.
- Acquire or verify knowledge of subject by interviewing workers engaged in developing new products and services or in making improvements, observing performance of experiments and methods of production, referring to blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings and notes, trade and engineering journals, rewrites of articles, bulletins, manuals, or similar publications.
- Require knowledge for creating Aircrew Checklist similar to existing USAF Aircrew type checklists.
- Understand USAF type technical manuals related to avionics upgraded systems.
- Aviation Technical writing required
What You’ll Need:
- Areas of Expertise:
- Technical Writing
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Monday, March 23, 2020