Senior Quality Inspector
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Bloomington, MN
Location: Bloomington, MN
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 2 years
What You’ll Do:
- Inspect parts and materials for compliance to specified requirements and perform real-time defect evaluation.
- Preparation of QA documentation along with the verification of corrective action implementation and rework.
- Rely on your strong communication skills to interface with coworkers and internal customers.
What You’ll Need:
- Department of Defense Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire.
- J-STD_001, 002, IPC 610, MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750 and X-Ray qualification certifications may be required.
- Distinct knowledge of material requirements, fabrication techniques, and manufacturability concepts
- Experienced in the use of current strategic CAD tools; Pro-E/Creo or Solid Works preferred
- Superior knowledge of the strategic CAD and file management tools and design documentation standards (e.g ASME Y14.5M, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Solid understanding of simple mechanical stress; structural, thermal and tolerance analysis
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma / GED or Associates degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical engineering is preferred. Minimum of 2+ years of directly relevant experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Friday, April 3, 2020