Chief Cyber Security Systems Architect (Active TS)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Arlington, VA
Immediate Opening for a Principal Cyber Security Systems Architect in Rosslyn, VA to support a DC-based customer that spans dozens of Intelligence, PED and Enterprise IT projects both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Leading Information Technology (IT), Information Assurance (IA) and Network personnel and activities
- Assess network/systems optimizations and vulnerabilities for executive level decisions.
- In support of the PM and the customer, serves as the SME in support of network, IoT, IT, and security planning, cloud security, network design and hosting environment implementation.
- Incorporating Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) into environment.
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; OR Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience
- Current, Active Top Secret clearance. Must be able to eventually obtain a CI Poly.
- CISSP certification
- OS certification (MCSE or CCDP equivalent is preferred).
- Experience with MI Systems (NSA NET, JWICS, or Army Gold)
- Expertise with networks such as NIPR, SIPR, JWICS and/or NSANet.
- Unclassified or Classified Government network
- 10+ years of experience developing SW/IT solutions to complex technical problems regarding integration and deployment of large scale systems
- 10+ years with Windows Server administration to include detailed knowledge of Active Directory and other core Windows services
- 10+ of Network experience design and migration experience
- 10+ years with RedHat Enterprise administration to include detailed knowledge of application deployment and troubleshooting procedures as well as familiar with standard RHEL services
- 5+ years’ experience supporting RMF accreditation and assessment of systems to continue maintaining and renewing ATOs
- Experience implementing DISA SIG requirements for Microsoft and Linux operating systems, services and applications
- Experience with Data at Rest, envelope security procedures and methodologies, HSDP 12, and pattern of life
- Experience supporting government customers in secure environments, familiarity of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines
- Experience with performing root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation
- Able to maintain, update VMware infrastructure, guests and gold image templates
- Ability to develop standard operating procedures and project documentation
- Able to documents and implements change requests; evaluate change requests for potential impacts
- Able to perform light programming/scripting to support automation
- Cloud Security and IoT a plus!
Wednesday, December 4, 2019