Associate Cloud Penetration Tester
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Seattle, WA
Must have experience in AWS services (or services of other major cloud providers), as well as working with cloud infrastructure programmatically (via the API). Knowledge of cloud security concepts and tools are preferred, but not required.
Training opportunities are available for this role, but the candidate should be comfortable with a fast-paced culture with rapidly changing priorities, ensuring the success of client security projects. Expect to be constantly learning here - new vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, application languages, and research initiatives.
As part of the penetration testing team, you will be planning and executing security tests on a range of targets - primarily within AWS, GCP, and Azure cloud environments, as well as web applications.
You will have both the opportunity - and responsibility - to contribute original security research, such as developing new tools and identifying cloud vulnerabilities. Extensive team support and education is available in support of these goals.
- Execute penetration tests and security assessments alone or as part of a team, primarily focused on AWS environments, and other major cloud platforms. This will expand into webapp penetration testing as training develops.
- Create assessment documentation and reports, clearly identifying vulnerabilities and associated remediation steps.
- Develop tools and scripts to automate and improve current cloud pentesting processes (such as new modules for Pacu and CloudGoat)
- Conduct new cloud security research and work with others to develop blog posts on findings
- Actively continue education and technical skill development, improving personal capabilities and those of the team
- Located in Greater Seattle Area, or willing to relocate
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic experience working with AWS services and API (or other major providers, such as GCP/Azure)
- Basic experience with Python (or other scripting languages)
- Strong ability and drive to learn and develop technical security skills
- Passion for cloud security and penetration testing in general
- Experience working with cloud security tools, such as Pacu, Cloudgoat, CloudMapper, or others.
- Technical experience working with multiple cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Basic experience/knowledge of other security disciplines, such as web application security or network security
- Full Health Benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision
- Generous equity and stock option plan
- Extensive training and education, both internal lunch-and-learn's and external courses
- Regular Research and Development opportunities (with bonus structure for all published research)
- Annual bonuses based on company and individual performance
- Open kitchen - free food and drinks - and regular happy hours
Relaxed work involvement - do your best work in the way that suits you
Tuesday, May 21, 2019