Chief Network Solutions Architect (CCIE) - Remote
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Washington, DC
This Remote position will be responsible for providing technical leadership for contract acquisition and transition of multiple IT infrastructure projects in the area of Enterprise Unified Communications and Collaboration. This role acts as a subject matter expert in the technical and operational design of large complex Enterprise Unified Communication Infrastructure/services. This Solutions Architect Chief participates with peer Solution Architects, Senior Program managers, and capture teams to develop proposals to acquire and transition new IT Infrastructure programs.
This role will work with leading Unified Communication equipment vendors to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts to develop network solutions using leading principles and concepts.
As a specialized technical leader, the Solutions Architect Chief position requires strong capabilities to drive technical direction for multi-disciplined technical teams deploying and supporting telecommunications services, including but not limited to On-Premise PBX, Computer Telephony Integration, Call Center IVR, VoIP/SIP and Collaboration technologies. This includes gathering technical requirements, developing complex solutions, testing of architecture solutions, transition, and providing tier 4 operational support. Responsibilities include developing designs/architectures, including, but not limited to, Enterprise Unified Communication Systems, Hosted Collaboration Systems, Tactical Communication Systems.
The Solutions Architect Chief recommends/makes decisions on program matters to ensure effective post award transition of the program or project to the direct program team.Additional job functions include continued post award support to the Program in terms of proposal support, customer meetings and definition of new requirements.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and direction in the definition and maintenance of telecommunications services standards.
- Prepare technical responses to Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI)
- Develop technical whitepapers
- Prepare Basis of Estimates (BOE) and Cost Analysis
- Establishes the technology direction and standardization of telecommunications services.
- Ensures standards are properly communicated to technology units, business partners and customer teams.
- Leads efforts to define telecommunications solutions and align strategies with business architecture/direction.
- Provides technical leadership for the establishment and introduction of end-to-end telecommunications services solutions utilizing new technologies including convergence of voice, data, and multimedia services.
- Leads architecture reviews for telecommunications projects.
- Participate in lab testing with other teams to ensure that performance expectations are met after rolling out new applications and services.
- Provide escalation and support for troubleshooting and resolution of voice issues as required by other infrastructure support teams.
- Define and develop technology and operational roadmaps, TCO models, and service catalogs supporting voice technologies.
- Provide technical guidance and training for Telecommunications Engineers and Analysts.
- Prepare technical proposals for presentation to engineering review boards to add new technologies to the network.
- Work closely with Program Managers on specific programs to attend meetings, consolidate and translate requirements to new design and operational needs.
- Create relevant documentation and provide customer facing technical presentations as needed.
- Drive the capabilities and execution to effectively optimize data networks including breakthrough work, routine work, and Continuous Improvement (CI) efforts
- Review, rationalize and propose a right-sized networking toolset to consolidate the various tools in use down to a standard set that meets enterprise requirements
- Participate in change management (CM) process, including the creation of technical documents such as implementation, verification, and rollback plans.Provide technical and business risk assessments.Perform other tasks as necessary in CM process.
- Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Cisco Unified Call Manager Express
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- Conductor and Contact Center Express
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Video Conferencing/Streaming
- Computer and LAN Configuration
- Computers/Networks and Devices
- Network Management System (NMS) / Operations Support System (OSS)
TECHNOLOGIES & PROTOCOLS
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Polycom Video Conferencing
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field and a minimum of 14 years of experience on network & cyber security or a Masters Degree and 12 years experience.
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Network Expert (CCIE) – Voice/Collaboration
- Demonstrated Experience in Team Leadership
Wednesday, May 27, 2020