Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Bragg, NC
This is a year Location Fort Bragg, NC Clearance Required Active TSSCI
NOTE MILITARY PERSONNEL WITH AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF HANDS-ON FMV ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE JSOC AUTOMATICALL MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT.
- Deployment Candidate may deploy OCONUS after 1st year for which a rate uplift and per diem will be paid in addition to standard rate
- We are actively HIRING Multiple Imagery Analysts Level B with the necessary expertise to join our entrepreneurial and growing company Your first assignment is in support of the JGASS
- Contract located at Ft. Bragg, NC, with 247 operations and OCONUS support all over the world.
- This critical mission requires only the best professionals who work as a team in providing the real-world Intel, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) solutions to support the mission.
- By becoming a member of the JGASS Program, you will be among a group of high-quality professionals who contribute to the actionable intelligence capabilities and the exploitation of our Nation s aerial assets throughout the world. Their understanding of the rigor of all facets of the mission, including immediate consequences of every call, allows them to continuously drive the success of immediate and long-term mission planning and execution.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position requires full operational analysis using FMV and Imagery. Analysts shall have operational and tactical level intelligence experience to include general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems, and geospatial systems.
- Analysts must be able to conduct call-outs and type without looking at the keyboard. Perform high levelexpert imagery analysis, imagery product production, intelligence systems architecture and evaluation of procedures, processes, techniques, models and or methodologies used to develop complex solutions to requirements.
- Analysts shall have briefing skills and be able to effectively direct subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of the intelligence products and assessments.
- Candidates must have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively work individually or as a member of a team and take the lead on select tasks as required.
- Selected candidates must Hold a current TSSCI clearance Have 3 years of hands-on GEOINT Analytical experience within DoD or the Intelligence Community.
- Have 2 years of experience with GEOINT exploitation tools such as SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, and MAAS, Remote View, MOVINT Client, GETS, DCGS-A Have 2 years of experience with GEOINT analysis, GEOINT production, intelligence architecture, intelligence databases, quality control and training.
Have 6 years hands-on IMINT andor FMV analysis and production experience out of the last eight years. Be able to deploy OCONUS Be able to type a minimum of 30-35 words per minute without looking at the keyboard Candidates will be expected to fully comprehend the duties of and potentially deploy as an Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Tactical Controller (ITC).
Benefits offered Paid time off (3 weeks PTO starting the first day) Health insurance Dental insurance Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs Other types of insurance Retirement benefits or accounts Others.
It is company policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply
Tuesday, July 16, 2019