Applications Management SME - VMware ESX - Top Secret
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Arlington, VA
Seeking a Lead Applications Management SME to join a team serving at the Pentagon.
- The Lead Applications Management SME serves as the knowledge expert to the JSP virtualization and content management environments supporting OM, NGC and Message Routing and Directory services.
- The successful candidate must possess proven technical ability in the architecture, deployment, and sustainment of EMC VMware ESX virtual hosts, Virtual Machines, Storage Area Network volume management, and Microsoft SharePoint sites; this position requires demonstrated direct experience with these products.
- The successful candidate will also perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience or equivalent.
- Active DoD 8140 IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP) certification; applicants without a valid cyber certification will not be considered.
- Valid DISA HBSS Certification
- Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
- Five (5) years of progressively more responsible experience in computer system engineering; hardware and software analysis, system integration, and system maintenance.
- Minimum three (3) years of work related experience to include the following computer related areas:
- Networks, Servers, Storage Area Networks, and systems management; telecommunications; directory systems; Public Key Infrastructure, IT customer support and training; computer server and workstation installation, VMWare ESX virtualization technologies, diagnosis and repair; technical writing; computer security; knowledge management; database administration, design and management; system maintenance; information technology project management; design and implementation of geographical distributed information systems; computer scripting; Information System Testing.
- Experience securing Operating Systems to comply with DISA STIGs; network experience configuring and maintaining desktop firewalls.
- Hands-on experience configuring security policies to protect system applications.
- Knowledge of a range of current information technologies, computing platforms, and network systems, such as: cloud computing, blade server, unified communications, collaboration tools, cryptographic systems, business intelligence systems, WEB 2.0, social networks tools, enterprise services bus.
- Experience with analysis of on-going changes published in HBSS specific STIGs and apply the appropriate policies and configuration changes to bring JSP systems into compliance with USCYBERCOM policies.
- Ability to perform system operation and administration of large-scale active geographical clusters using a Government-purchased clustering tool, such as Dell EMC AutoStart or Symantec Veritas Clustering Server and clustered applications for Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL), Autonomy/Verity K2/IDOL and Telos AMHS platform.
- Knowledge of Enhanced Communication Gateway Systems (ECGS).
- Experience with the BMC Remedy v8.1 and v9.x and 7.6 Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate technical subjects to the highest level of government, including nontechnical staff
- Direct support of General/Flag Officer/SES/SNIS level personnel is desired
Sunday, April 26, 2020